Monday 4 November 2013

Ice Blocks!!!!

Lisa: * sigh *
Me: Hey Lisa.

Lisa: Oh, hi.
Me: What's wrong?
Lisa: I'm hot.....

.....and bored and hungry.

Lisa: Can we go to the beach?
Me: Not today, it's too windy.

Lisa: * sigh *

Lisa: It's too hot and there's nothing to do!!!

Me: Why don't you have some of your ice cream?
Lisa: Oh, well I............

Me: Lisa!

Me: You ate the whole tub! In one night!

Lisa: Well, when you said I could watch a movie and have ice cream,
you didn't say how much.
Me: * raises eyebrow *

Lisa: Ok, I'm sorry. Now can we please do something fun!

Me: * sigh * Alright.

Me: Come on. I have an idea.

>>>>>Some Time Later<<<<<<

Me: Right, have we got everything?

Lisa: Orange juice, check. Ice block moulds, check. Little wooden sticks, check!

Lisa: Um, Rosie. Where did you get this table?
Me: Oh, it's actually the camera case, so lets try and be tidy.
Lisa: Oh, ok!

Lisa: What do we do first?
Me: Well, first you take the juice and poor some into each mould.

Lisa: Like this?
Me: Yes.

Me: That's enough. Very good.

Lisa: What now?
Me: Now we place a stick in the centre of each mould.

Lisa: Is this right?
Me: Yep.

Lisa: Done!
Me: Good job.

Lisa: Mmmm, they look yummy!

Lisa: Can we eat them now?
Me: Not unless you want to drink them.
Lisa: Huh?
Me: * chuckles * They're suppose to be frozen, we have to put them in the fridge to set first.
Lisa: Oh, ok!!

...................


.........................

........................

.......................

Lisa: What do we do now?
Me: Now, we clean up and wait.

After we'd cleaned up Lisa had a lie down.

After resting.........

playing her iPod............

watching TV............

playing with Pumpkin the dog.............

and playing with her baby doll, Sam.........

Lisa: How long do ice blocks take to freeze!!!!!!!!!

Me: Well, I guess we could check them.

Lisa: Yes!!!

....................

.....................

Lisa: They're done!!!!!!!!!
Me: * smiles * Alright then, you can have one now if you like.
Lisa: Yay!!!


See you all next time, and hope you enjoyed!!
Rosie

8 comments:

  1. Nawww! That was so cute! Lisa is adorable. Perfect for reading on a hot day!
    Keep up the fabulous imagination!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I have one question:
    Where did you get Lisa? Because I really want to buy a doll similar to her, but I don't know which shop sells them!!!
    Thanks

    ~Gemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a barbie kelly type doll. She came with a slumber party set that included five other dolls. I don't think the set is available any more, but you could try ebay. Or you could buy a kelly doll just as is. I think most toy stores sell them. I do think that ebay would be your best bet though. Hope I helped.
      Rosie

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Rosie!!!
    I checked out eBay and they have some really nice Kellys!
    Hmmm... Now for the choosing part! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I was just passing by and I saw your amazing blog. It looks great! Can I follow? My name is Celeste and here is the link to my main blog if you would like to check it out: http://celestenerdgirl.blogspot.com.au/
    I have only just started it though!
    I love Lisa, she is cute. I used to have a lot of kellys, but then I gave them away to a friend's daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!!
      Sure, you can follow!
      Love your blog, looks really nice! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It took a while to find the right background and header

      Delete